£40k - 50k per year + Package
over 2 years ago
Site Health & Safety Lead- £40k-£50k - Company Car or £3,000 Car Allowance, 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays based near Gravesend
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional opportunity within a recognised principal contractor that works across Civil Engineering, Groundworks and Demolition. Working across prestigious projects, this is the opportunity to join a forward-thinking Contractor that maintain strong Health & Safety standards as well as offering exceptional development opportunities.
Currently focusing on two projects, our client is looking for a Site Health & Safety Lead to maintain standards and be responsible for project safety. Reporting directly into Senior Management, this site-based role can be a thrilling opportunity for the right Health & Safety professional to work on a rewarding project and oversee the diversity on a large project.
The successful Site Health & Safety Lead will have responsibilities including the following:
- Engaging and advising with site teams in relation to Health & Safety
- Being the point of contact for the assigned sites
- Reporting into the Head of Health & Safety in relation to all Health & Safety matters
- Undertaking investigations following accidents or near misses
- Supporting the implementation of strategies
- Undertaking Health & Safety training and recommending training requirements
- Carrying out onsite inspections and audits
The successful Site Health & Safety Lead will hold:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience within Civil Engineering, Groundworks, Quarrying, Mining or Demolition
In return the Site Health & Safety Lead will receive:
- Up to £50,000.00
- £3,000.00 Car Allowance or Company Car
- Pension Scheme
- 23 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Travel Expenses
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV to email@example.com.