£45k - 55k per year
over 1 year ago
Principal People are recruiting for an exciting Site Safety Manager opportunity for a successful Principal Contractor. The position is the be based in West London and will be based on one of the company’s prestigious projects. The salary, dependent upon experience will pay between £45-55k + Package.
The successful Site Safety Manager will report to the Head of Health and Safety but will take the lead across all Health and Safety requirements on the project. This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to establish and develop a positive health and safety culture on site whilst delivering the companies safety policies and work collaboratively with the Site Manager and Project Director.
Key responsibilities of the Site Safety Manager role include:
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Review and maintain relevant documentation
- Liaising with Site Supervisors / Site Managers / Project Director
- Site Inspections / audits
- Implementation of safety procedures
The successful Site Safety Manager will:
- Have experience within the New Build Construction sector
- Experience dealing with RC Frames is essential
- Ideally have experience working on High Rise projects
- Hold the NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- Hold a CSCS card
- Be IT literate
- Be a communicative and personable individual able to liaise and influence at all levels
The successful Site Safety Manager will receive a salary £45-55k + Package. If you are interested in this role, please follow the link to apply!