£43k - 48k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Street Works Manager - 48K plus package based near Birchwood, near Warrington.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Street Works Manager to join a growing and nationally recognised Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation who are developing into a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities and Civil Engineering industry.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, the Street Works Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the Streetworks team, attending regular client and internal meetings as well as liaising closely with key stakeholders.
The successful Street Works Manager will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
The position operating out of an office based near Birchwood, Warrington and covering multiple sites nationally as required will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance to associate legislation and regulations. Assessing performance and escalating information as required.
- Managing and implementing processes in line with Streetworks legislations and regulations
- Manage, coach and lead the Streetworks team
- Ensuring the collection of quality data to comply with audits.
- Review, develop and implement new procedures to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Produce regular reports
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Candidates will have experience working in Utilities, Telecommunications, Construction, Highways or Local Authority environments
- Experience of managing and leading teams
- Experience of dealing with large clients and customers
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £43-£48k + Car Allowance (£4.8k) + Discretionary bonus up to 15% + travel expenses + 4% match pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Healthcare
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.