£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Subcontractor Evaluation Manager – 35K plus package – Based near Graveley
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, growing and diverse organisation who are currently seeking a Subcontractor Evaluation Manager. A nationally recognised organisation who are a specialist across Civil Engineering, Utilities and wider Infrastructure services, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment.
The Subcontractor Evaluation Manager will support in enabling the successful running of the supply chain function, taking responsibility and ensuring that the evaluation, review and maintenance of suppliers and subcontractors to the business are in accordance to the necessary procedures.
The successful Subcontractor Evaluation Manager will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
An office based position with flexibility to work from home, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Undertaking subcontractor evaluations
- Producing and reviewing reports and statistical information
- Work closely with all departments to promote best practice relating to supply chain control
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience conducting Subcontractor evaluations
- Excellent communication and I.T skills
- Previous experience working within the Civil Engineering, Construction, Utilities, Rail, Aviation or similar sectors.
In return the salary is £30-£35k + 8% pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + bonus + Private Healthcare
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment