£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
2 months ago
Supplier Quality Engineer – Milton Keynes – Up to £50,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Principal People have exclusively partnered with a Milton Keynes based organisation to find a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their established Quality team, with a focus on both project and supplier quality. This is a great opportunity for a Quality professional to join an established and innovative electric vehicle components manufacturer.
This company brings a creative approach to more than 20 years of design and engineering experience. Working in a wide range of areas within automotive from commercial vehicles to motorsports, this role offers a varied and exciting opportunity for development as they expand into new industries.
As the Supplier Quality Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with project management teams to supervise quality requirements and documentation
- Attend customer and project meetings to provide regular updates on related activities
- Contribute in the supplier approval and assessment process and carry out visits to complete system, product, and process audits.
- Evaluate supplier’s capabilities in line with quality requirements including APQP and PPAP
- Lead meetings to resolve any internal or external quality matters and manage issues in a timely manner
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Work with a number of high profile clients including Global OEM & Tier 1 companies
- Join an established organisation with a strong reputation and more than £25 million turnover
- Based at the company’s brand new purpose-built facility
- Work with a range of products from passenger cars to winning motorsport vehicles
- Collaborate with a range of internal teams from manufacturing to procurement
The ideal Supplier Quality Engineer will have:
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in the manufacturing / engineering industry in a quality related role
- Experience working in supplier quality
- Understanding and experience of APQP and PPAP requirements
- A degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Management)
- Auditing qualification in ISO 9001 / ITAF 16949 is ideal but not essential
In return, the successful Supplier Quality Engineer will receive up to £50,000 as a basic salary depending on experience, a further benefits package, as well as a great career opportunity with an exciting organisation.
With company ability to interview at short notice, please register your interest with Lauren Alsop now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, applying on www.principalpeople.co.uk or clicking ‘apply’.