£45k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Supplier Quality Management (SQM) Advisor – South East England – £45,000 to £50,000 plus package *Excellent opportunity to join a world renowned FMCG organisation*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a world leader in FMCG.
The position is a mixture of being based from home 60% of the time and working from the company’s Surrey offices 40% of the time with some occasional travel to sites around the UK and potentially Europe (post-covid).
The business are looking for someone to come in and play a key role in the Supplier Quality Management team – focussing and auditing against suppliers, raw materials and current processes from supplier relationships.
As the successful Supplier Quality Management Advisor, you will:
- Develop and deploy quality management standards across the business unit
- Working directly with a range of suppliers, ensuring that raw materials entering the business are up to standard, as well overseeing the standards of finished manufactured goods
- Communicating, influencing and building relationships in multiple different divisions within the organisation - particularly those linked closely with suppliers i.e Procurement, R&D, Manufacturing & Engineering
- Supporting and implementing management system standards such as ISO9001, ISO22716 (Cosmetics) & ISO22000 (Food Safety)
- Driving continuous improvement
To be considered, you will:
- Have experience of working in a Quality role within a manufacturing environment
- Have experience of working in the Food Production or Cosmetics industry, ISO22716 / ISO22000 experience is advantageous
- Be degree level qualified in a related subject (Science, Food Science Engineering)
- Have experience of working / auditing against suppliers
In return the company offer a generous salary and package, including up to £50,000 as a basic salary, as well as a company car or car allowance, a 14% bonus, 25 days holiday (+8 days BH), and a generous pension scheme.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com