£50k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Sustainability and Social Value Lead - £50k-£60k plus package – based near Coventry with flexible working
Principal People are delighted to announce an exclusive partnership with a leading events and construction organisation as they search for a Sustainability and Social Value Lead.
Reporting into the HSEQ Director, this is a senior position which will see you working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that social value and sustainability goals are achieved.
The position offers the flexibility to work from home with travel to the office and site twice per week. This is an excellent opportunity for a sustainability and social value leader to join a thriving organisation and lead social value on some of the most prestigious events across the UK.
Our client is an expanding and forward thinking organisation and as a result we are looking to engage with passionate social value and sustainability leaders that have experience within construction, events or a similar background.
The successful Sustainability and Social Value Lead will have responsibilities including the following:
- Acting as the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders including local authorities and social services
- Creating and implementing initiatives for the local community
- Ensuring that sustainability and social value training is carried out across the wider business
- Leading communication of the organisation’s social value achievements
The successful Sustainability and Social Value Lead will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within a social value position for a construction/events organisation
In return the successful Sustainability and Social Value Lead with receive:
- A basic salary of up to £60k
- A car or £6.5k car allowance
- All travel expensed
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays