£26k - 35k per year + Package
about 1 year ago
Sustainability Consultant - £26k-£35k plus discretionary bonus, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and flexible working structure near Bury
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an outstanding opportunity for a sustainability professional to join a fast growing and market leading sustainability consultancy. Operating across real estate and financial sectors, this is the opportunity to manage your own projects with clients that include household names. Working across a diverse range of contracts, this is the opportunity to work in a collaborative business with experienced Sustainability Consultants and Directors, with occasional travel across the UK.
Having recently won new contracts, the business is looking to expand their impressive team and as a result have a requirement for a Sustainability Consultant. Reporting directly into the Associate Director, the successful candidate will join a supportive team that are passionate about making a difference through sustainability and offer unparalleled career progression.
The successful Sustainability Consultant will have responsibilities including the following:
- Conduct and support with the production of sustainability reporting (eg. GRESB, ESOS)
- Provide support for environmental and energy management systems
- Analyse sustainability data upon collection
- Nurture existing client relationships
- Support the development of Junior Sustainability Consultants
The successful Sustainability Consultant will have:
- Degree level in related discipline (or equivalent).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience as a sustainability professional within real estate or a corporate sector
- Be up to date with current energy and sustainability legislation
In return the successful Sustainability Consultant will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days, plus bank holidays
- Flexible working structure with potential to work from home
- Private health care
- Dedicated charity days
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV email@example.com