City of London
£26k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Sustainability Consultant - £26k-£35k plus discretionary bonus, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and flexible working structure – based in London
Principal people are delighted to announce a partnership with a market leading consultancy. This is an outstanding opportunity for a sustainability professional to join a fast growing organisation. Operating across real estate and financial sectors, this is the opportunity to manage your own projects with clients that include household names. Working across a diverse range of contracts, this is the opportunity to work alongside established sustainability consultants, with occasional travel across the UK.
Having recently won new contracts, the business is looking to expand their impressive team and as a result have a requirement for a Sustainability Consultant. Reporting directly into the Assistant Director, the successful candidate will join a supportive team that are passionate about making a different through sustainability.
The successful Sustainability Consultant will have responsibilities including the following:
- Conduct energy audits and write-up energy reports
- Providing development support for environmental and energy management systems
- Audit and analysis of energy consumption data.
- Nurture existing client relationships
- Support junior Sustainability Consultants
The successful Sustainability Consultant will have:
- Degree level in related discipline (or equivalent).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience as a sustainability professional within real estate or related industry
- Be up to date with current energy and sustainability legislation
- Lead assessor experience within energy or environment is desirable
In return the successful Sustainability Consultant will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual plus bank holidays
- Flexible working structure with potential to work from home
- Private health care
- Dedicated charity days
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.