£600 - 650 per day
01252 759 162
20 days ago
Sustainability Consultant - £600 to £650 per day (Inside IR35) 6-month contract – Corporate – 2 days per week.
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Sustainability Consultant to join a Corporate Technology organisation based near Chesham with flexibility to work from home.
Reporting to the Head of Sustainability, the successful candidate will support the organisation in implementing a sustainability framework for the organisation.
As the Sustainability Consultant you will be:
- Identify what we need to do to improve
- Lead on the digital transformation project to put in place the right technologies, procedures, and tools for the longer term
- Lead on a number of shorter-term projects to get us ready for year end
- Train up the junior who will take over the day-to-day
The successful Sustainability Consultant will have the following experience as a minimum:
- Experience working in a corporate, consultancy or office environment.
- Be flexible to travel to the office when necessary.
- Have experience implementing sustainability frameworks and analysing sustainability data.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252759162 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org