£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
15 days ago
Sustainability Consultant (Data) - £30k-£35k plus excellent package – London (flexible working)
Principal People are delighted to announce a partnership with a market leading real estate organisation. This position offers the chance to work alongside an established team of consultants and playing a pivotal role in collecting and analysing data that will ultimately be used to advise on strategy.
The business has experienced consistent growth for several years and with ever increasing demand from their global clients and as a result have a requirement for a Sustainability Consultant with a focus on data. Reporting directly into the Associate Director, the successful candidate will join a supportive team that are passionate about making a difference through sustainability.
The successful Sustainability Consultant (Data) will:
- Work closely with clients to collect and analyse data
- Contribute to the continuous improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of the ESG data
- Be a part of proposals and present solutions to clients
- Support both internal and external stakeholders of the data platform
The successful Sustainability Consultant (Data) will have:
- Degree level in related discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience as a sustainability professional within real estate or related industry
In return the successful Sustainability Consultant (Data) will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- A discretionary bonus
- A £3k car allowance
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual plus bank holidays
- Flexible working structure with potential to work from home
- Private health care
This is a truly exciting and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.