£35k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
16 days ago
Sustainability Data Analyst - £35,000-£45,000 plus Bonus and Package – Based in London
Principal People are excited to offer a fantastic opportunity for a Sustainability Data Analyst to join an organisation where sustainability is fundamental to the business model and industry they work in. Reporting directly into the Global Sustainability Manager, this is a unique opportunity to work and make a genuine difference an organisation with a truly global supply chain. The role is based near Finsbury and they offer flexible working.
Our client is an industry leader in an FMCG market and they are committed to working closely with their international partners, ensuring they are a sustainable organisation. Therefore, this role will pay an integral part of understanding the quality of the data being recorded across the supply chain and what technologies and approaches can be used in the future to ensure this continues improving. As sustainability is embedded across the business, this role has significant growth and progression opportunities.
Key responsibilities of this Sustainability Data Analyst role include:
- Develop and manage data collection and analysis of the organisation and their related supply chain
- Ensure the sustainability reporting initiatives and completed on time and in line with third party audit expectations
- Stay up to date with industry standards and recommend solutions to ensure consistent improvement of the quality of sustainability data
- Work closely with a range of internal teams to ensure new initiatives relating to sustainability data can be implemented
The successful Sustainability Data Analyst will hold:
- Experience working with sustainability data
- Educated to a degree level in a related discipline
- Passion for sustainability and the desire to make a genuine difference
In return the salary is up to £45k + bonus and an extensive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.