£40k - 50k per year
about 1 year ago
Sustainability Manager- £40k-£50k plus discretionary bonus, 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus extensive package based in London
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for a Sustainability professional seeking a progressive opportunity with a FTSE 500 investment company. With the chance to work on several high-profile contracts and projects in the UK and Europe, this is an opportunity for a Sustainability Manager to make an impact within the current Sustainability team and support the growth of this market leader. With a global reach, this role will offer the chance to travel across Europe.
Due to the success of the business, they are looking to expand their team and as a result have a requirement for a Sustainability Manager. As this is a newly created role, you will have the unique opportunity to help define the scope of the position. Reporting directly into the Head of Sustainability, the successful candidate will join a supportive team who place great emphasis on personal development and are extremely passionate about making a difference through sustainability.
The successful Sustainability Manager will have responsibilities including the following:
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of the company's Sustainability Strategy
- Driving a cultural and behavioural change by working with all divisions of this FTSE 500 to improve sustainability across all areas
- Identifying new areas of revenue for the business with new and existing clients
- Being the building certifications expert within a team of sustainability professionals
- Supporting compliance with all environmental regulations required by the organisation
The successful Sustainability Manager will have:
- Degree level in related discipline (desirable).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assessor Qualifications in either BREEAM, DGNB, LEED or WELL (desirable)
In return the successful Sustainability Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £50,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus as well as a loyalty bonus after 3 years
- Contributory pension
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Death-in-service cover
- Annual gym membership contribution
- Private medical and permanent health cover
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV email@example.com,uk