£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Sustainability Manager - Halma
Halma is a global group of life-saving technology companies, with a clear purpose – to grow a safer, cleaner, healthier future for everyone, every day. A member of the FTSE 100, based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire, Halma live and breathe their purpose which drives every business decision they make, creating a culture which is sustainably driven.
Operating within three markets of safety, environment, and health, they have a clear business model which allows them to deliver consistent, long-term growth.
Principal People is supporting Halma to appoint a newly created position of Sustainability Manager to meet their continued demand for excellence within this space.
Working in a flexible, hybrid model with a mix of home and office-based working, the successful Sustainability Manager will be joining a vibrant diverse team of like-minded individuals, dedicated to growing a safer and more sustainable future for all.
Reporting into the Head of Sustainability, who works in partnership with the Head of Investor Relations, you will enjoy an autonomous and varied role, offering a fantastic supportive working environment, with genuine opportunities for continued self-development and growth.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- As a newly created position, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and embedding a rapidly evolving sustainability agenda
- You will have the opportunity to work within a driven and motivated team, within a fantastic working environment
- Future opportunities for self-growth and development with a global FTSE 100 business
- The chance to work for a truly values driven organisation, with their purpose at the heart of everything they do
- An exciting opportunity to work a diverse and challenging role, providing you with longevity to evolve with the position
As the Sustainability Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Head of Sustainability developing and executing their internal and external facing sustainability programmes
- Providing support to Halma companies as they develop and execute their own Key Sustainability Objective Action Plans
- Providing assistance with external sustainability reporting such as FTSE4Good, CDP and MSCI
- Providing some assistance to the Head of Investor Relations in busy periods (e.g. results) as required
- Contributing to internal communications for circular economy and climate change, including planning content, coordinating working groups and presentations
- Data gathering and supporting year end and half year processes
Halma is committed to diversity and inclusion and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds for consideration.
This is a one off opportunity where personality is key, you will need to be a passionate and self-motivated individual who wants to improve the quality of people’s lives.
In return, the successful Sustainability Manager will be offered a salary of up to £45k, plus up to 15% bonus, 10.5% pension, healthcare and 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays.
In addition to this you will be joining a flexible organisation who genuinely recognise the value their excellent team add to the world, they offer flexible working hours and arrangements, and the ‘right person’ is more important than previously acquired experience or qualifications.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further and feel this could be the right organisation for you, please contact our retained Advisors Principal People for an informal and confidential discussion.