£35k - 43k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Sustainability Manager – Formula E - Up to £43,000 + Package *Rare opportunity*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively retained by Formula E, the home and pinnacle of electric motorsport. In partnership with Formula E, we are looking to identify a passionate and forward-thinking Sustainability Manager to support the organisation and it’s suppliers with achieving their ambitious Sustainability goals.
Formula E aspire to accelerate change towards an electric future, one race and one city at a time. Through the championship, they aim to raise awareness and inspire change in sustainable practises, contributing to reducing global carbon emissions and urban air pollution.
The key focus of this role is to join the Sustainability team as they continue to root sustainability into the heart of the business, ensuring Formula E retains its prominent position in sports for sustainability and environmental awareness. This person will be influential in supporting the team to deliver on the sustainability objectives and strategies of the business.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- The chance to join the fastest growing sport on the planet!
- Working as part of a sustainable business with environmental priorities at its core – Formula E was the first and only sport to be certified net zero carbon since inception
- Opportunities for global travel – with races across Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America
- Being part of an innovative and creative team – from Marketing to Commercial, sustainability is everyone’s number one goal
- Joining a business that share your values – the business produces seasonal reports on their contributions towards the environment and society
As the Sustainability Manager you will be:
- Working with the Senior Sustainability Manager to lead the planning and delivery of sustainable projects at races around the world
- Involved in the company’s Net Zero Carbon Strategy and responsible for data collection to support this
- Supporting the Commercial team in developing projects for fans, teams, partners and prospects
- Working closely with Communications, Digital and Marketing teams to communicate content and increase fan engagement
- Leading social sustainability topics from community engagement to equity and inclusion
The successful candidate will have:
- An Environmental or Sustainability degree level qualification or at an advanced stage with
- Experience working in a sustainability related role
- A highly driven and process orientated mindset and approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for sustainability
This is a unique opportunity where personality is key, you will need to be a passionate and self-motivated individual who wants to improve the quality of people’s lives.
In return, the successful Sustainability Manager will be offered a salary of up to £43,000 plus benefits package. In addition to this you will be joining a committed and sustainable organisation who genuinely recognise the value their team and business can add to the world.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today, or send your CV directly to email@example.com.