£38k - 45k per year
over 2 years ago
Group Systems Auditor –Goole – £38,000 to £45,000 + Package - *FTSE 250 manufacturing origination with a 1.5 billion turnover*
Principal People are delighted to be partnered with this prestigious and specialised company that are looking to recruit a Group Systems Auditor in Goole to provide health and safety advice to their growing team.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- The company is in the FTSE 250 and turnover of over £1 billion annually
- Due to the variation offered within this role, the origination will add huge value to your career and breadth to your skillset
- Due to continued growth, there will be a huge amount of progression opportunities within the business
- The company is growing at a fast rate and has a few new sites that are currently being developed.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone that is:
- Currently a Group Systems Auditor , looking to move to a company with huge progression opportunities
- Currently a Group Systems Auditor within a Manufacturing or Logistics origination
The role will involve:
- Undertaking site audits within the origination
- Developing SHE audit programmes to be used internally
- Regularly communicating with SHE managers around compliance
- Produce monthly reports of SHE performance and work closely with the Operations team and wider company to ensure that the issues are being addressed.
As the successful Group Systems Auditor you will:
- Have a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have a Lead auditor qualification or internal auditor qualification
- Have HSEQ management systems experience
In return, the successful Group Systems Auditor will receive between £38,000 and £45,000 + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + 10% bonus and pension contribution.
To ensure that you are considered for the role, please apply or send your CV directly to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk