£23k - 31.5k per year + 28 days leave
almost 2 years ago
Technical Officer (Legionella) – £23,000 to £31,500
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading provider of social and affordable housing operating across the East Midlands, they are looking for a Legionella specialist to join the safety and compliance team.
The role will be a field-based role with flexibility to work and be based from home as well as a space in the head office near Nottingham where you can work alongside the supportive team. You will be supported by the Services Manager and the Electrical Safety.
Why is this a fantastic opportunity?
The organisation offers an excellent benefits package on top of very flexible working arrangements giving you the autonomy to manage your work schedule, they will also provide you will ongoing development and training opportunities to help you progress professionally within this expanding and high preforming organisation.
The Technical Officer for Legionella will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the organisation meets is statutory compliance requirements with regards to water safety and the control of Legionella
- Supporting the wider team in the design and installation of new water systems
- Managing contractors and the programme of maintenance on the Water systems
Essential requirements include:
- L8 Control of legionella code of practice
- Previous experience advising and managing water related safety
- The ability to work autonomously and at times with minimal guidance
- Hold a full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return they offer a starting salary of up to £31,500, 28 days leave plus bank holidays plus the ability to buy or sell leave, an impressive pension scheme, all business travel paid at HMRC rates and a range of health and well-being benefits
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.