£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
A Temporary Works Coordinator is required to join a utilities and civil engineering business in the Wolverhampton area with travel across the West Midlands and is the pay the successful candidate a salary of £45-55k dependant on experience. Reporting directly to the Senior Health and Safety Manager, the Temporary Works Coordinator’s responsibilities will include being the first point of contact between the designers of Temporary Works and the site teams, co-ordination of all Temporary Works activities, appointment of Temporary Works Supervisors; and developing the procedures for the control of Temporary Works and ensuring they are implemented on site.
The ideal Temporary Works Coordinator will:
- Hold an associated qualification relating to TW (ideally to degree level)
- Hold relevant TWC experience and formal TWC training
- Have experience of working in utilities/civils/construction.
- Be a pragmatic individual with an innovative and forward-thinking approach.
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels.
In return, the salary on offer is £45-55k dependant on individual and experience.
This is an urgent requirement, and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!