£25k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Tenancy Management Officer – £25,000 – Southeast London
Social Housing Recruitment have a new opportunity for a Tenancy Management Officer to work with a housing association that work with people who are disabled, autistic or have complex needs. They support and provide accommodation across the UK with a vision that everyone should have the opportunity to be an active citizen in the community where they live.
The successful Tenancy Management Officer will take responsibility for providing excellent housing management services including issuing tenancies; effective managing and resolving disputes, minimising rental arrears & client debts etc.
The Tenancy Management Officer responsibilities include:
- Aiding, advice and support to tenants and operational colleagues to address any tenancy disputes promptly and effectively
- Improving the financial confidence of tenants including budgeting and money management skills
- Monitoring and maintaining rent and charges records for tenants, working with operational colleagues and tenants to proactively address arrears
- Ensuring income maximisation for tenants through the take up of benefit and general debt advice
The successful Tenancy Management Officer must possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in supported housing, housing management, and a detailed understanding of rents setting and service charge methodology
- Experience in successfully reducing tenancy arrears and bad debts
- A full UK Driver’s License
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £25,000 On top of this, you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 23 days annual leave plus BH rising with service, opportunities for learning and career development and a choice of flexible benefits.
To discuss further, please contact Social Housing Recruitment and speak to Daisy McLachlan02037622793 for an informal and confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org