£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Trainee CDM Advisor – £45k + Extensive package
We have an exciting, newly created opportunity available for a Trainee CDM Advisor to join a growing and progressive Construction organisation. This hands on position will allow the successful individual to work from home, local offices and multiple sites. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right professional to work with experienced professionals that will provide support and continual development.
This newly created position within an awarding winning business is an excellent opportunity for a CDM or HSEQ professional who is looking to progress their career within CDM and the Construction industry.
The Trainee CDM Advisor day to day duties will include;
- Provide advice and support and to be actively involved in the planning of future works. Act as a focal point and champion for CDM while work collaboratively with department teams.
- Conduct pre-start site visits
- Attend design, handover and project review meetings as necessary.
- Compile and review relevant HSE documentation.
- Carry out CDM compliance audits on live projects.
The successful Trainee CDM Advisor will hold;
- Nebosh General Certificate or Construction or equivalent
- Experience of working within the Construction Industry.
In return, the Trainee CDM Advisor will receive;
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Company car (Hybrid options) OR Car allowance (£5,675 per year)
- Up to 10% contributory pension scheme
- Health insurance and lifa assurance
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – rising each year up to 31 days.
- Additional benefits
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org