Up to £28,000 + Package
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Trainee Health and Safety Consultant – Home based / Regional Travel (NW England) – Up to £28,000 + Package + Excellent CPD Support
Principal People are pleased to be working exclusively with a successful health and safety consultancy in the North West of England to recruit a new Trainee Health and Safety Consultant.
This organisation provides health and safety services to a range of small-to-medium sized businesses around the North West, acting as their clients’ health and safety function. In this role you will be working with various clients to support them with the management of health and safety in their business. This can vary from be conducting audits, helping write policies and procedures, guiding clients to write risk assessments, as well as offering general day-to-day safety advice.
As the Trainee Health and Safety Consultant you will be:
- Initially shadowing consultants to learn the company’s processes
- Communicating with clients
- Eventually managing a client portfolio
- Conducting audits and risk assessments
- Offering general Health and Safety advice
As the Trainee Health and Safety Consultant you will have:
- Experience of working within the Construction sector is ideal
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be working with an established and accredited business with a genuine commitment to your own development and progression
- You will have the flexibility to work from home, as well as the office and client sites
- This organisation strives to provide true value to their clients by building genuine relationships with their customers and collaborating with them to continuously improve safety management within their companies
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a basic salary of up to £28,000 plus package as well as excellent CPD support.
To ensure you do not miss out on the opportunity and with interview availability over the next 2 weeks, please click apply or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the role.