£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Trainee Health, Safety & CDM Consultant - £30k-£35k + Wellbeing Programme + CPD Allowance + Travel Expenses + Pension Scheme + 26 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
(Based near Oxford - REF:25922DB)
Principal People are seeking a Trainee Health, Safety & CDM Consultant to work on a diverse range of Infrastructure and Construction projects for an established business. This office and site based role is a fantastic opportunity to work within a hardworking and experienced team of professionals and offer you the opportunity to progress throughout the business.
You will be working with a close knit team within a rewarding and satisfying role that will see you oversee Health, Safety and CDM on a range of varying projects across Housebuilding and Commercial Building among others. This business is seeking a Trainee Health, Safety & CDM Consultant who is keen to further there skillset in the Construction environment. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, positive and hungry professional who will have a passion for Health & Safety. The role will predominantly cover London and the Home Counties with occasional national travel.
Key responsibilities of this Trainee Health, Safety & CDM Consultant
- Undertaking site safety inspections.
- Assistance to contractors in developing Construction Phase Plans.
- Providing retained health and safety advice to clients.
- Supporting clients and developing lasting relationships.
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
- Liaise with the Clients, Clients Agents, Principal Designers and Principal Contractors to facilitate compliance with the CDM Regulations
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of all current and updated Health & Safety legislation.
The successful Trainee Health, Safety & CDM Consultant will hold:
- Full UK Driver’s License and own a vehicle
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate
Beneficial Criteria of the Trainee Health, Safety & CDM Consultant are:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Knowledge of CDM
- Experience in the Construction Industry
- Design related degree or similar
- APS Member
In return the successful Trainee Health, Safety & CDM Consultant will be entitled to up to £35k + Wellbeing Programme + CPD Allowance + Travel Expenses + Pension Scheme + 26 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
If this is of interest to you, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we will begin to process applications in the first week of January, due to the Christmas Holidays.