£18k - 21k per year + dep on exp – OTE £38K Y1
over 1 year ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (full training provided)
Principal People are currently recruiting for an exceptional Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our high performing team, due to the success and consistent organic growth of our business.
Join a business who offer an industry leading 12-week training academy with a proven track record of embracing raw talent and achieving success within the first 3 months. We hold a 100% retention rate across our senior team and our primary focus is our culture. We do everything possible to ensure our team love coming to work; in 2019 we took the team on two companywide holidays!
A career in recruitment is perfect for those with a natural entrepreneurial flair, who are goal orientated and hungry for success.
Principal People are proud to hold a 4.9/5 rating on Glassdoor. We have grown organically by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We are passionate about enabling our team to be the best they can be, making 8 promotions this year alone.
This particular role is within our fastest growing division; Social Housing Recruitment. This industry is one of our countries most ethically robust; serving the community of underprivileged families across the UK who need affordable housing.
Earning an unbelievable salary is a reality at Principal People. The average annual salary across our consulting team is £68k. In fact, 79% of our Consultants earn within the top 10% of the UK’s population.
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- First and foremost, making mistakes and lots of them!
- Establishing and developing relationships with Social Housing organisations across the UK, encouraging them to come to you with their Social Housing vacancies.
- Conducting consultative sales through a range of methods including telephone based and face to face sales.
- Meeting with different clients on a weekly basis to develop your understanding of their businesses.
- Actively working on job vacancies in partnership with our dedicated resource team.
- Meeting personal revenue targets with full support from the team, we help you to meet your personal goals and truly develop you through continual coaching.
For your hard work and dedication, the successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading salary dependent on experience which only increases as you progress, in addition to an outstanding commission structure of up to 27.5%.
- Flexible working – we have built an adult working culture, so while we work long hours – you can go to the gym, catch up on sleep and socialise!
- Amazing team incentives; from team days out, to Christmas bonuses as a thank you to our high performers.
- Industry leading training and development, ensuring the very best start as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to the Social Housing recruitment industry, in addition to ongoing development as you progress within the role.
- Extensive benefits including complimentary parking, extended lunchbreaks for fitness, private health cover, pension, monthly lunch clubs, a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary and 0% interest free loans to get you onto the property ladder.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 954952 or send an email: email@example.com TODAY!!