Bury St Edmunds
£21-£23k + 8% pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
over 2 years ago
Training and Support Co-ordinator - 23K based near Bury St Edmunds
This is an exceptional opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a rapidly growing and nationally recognised Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation who are developing into a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment.
Actively supporting the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality department with an array of matters including Training, Assessment, Compliance and further administration support, the Training and Support Co-ordinator will report directly into the Training and Support Supervisor. The Training and Support Co-ordinator will be responsible for scheduling and organising training sessions for staff, auditing and maintaining the training database and quality of information and creating reports.
The successful Training and Support Co-ordinator will be organised, have strong administration skills and excellent attention to detail.
Based at an office near Bury St Edmunds, the appointed Training and Support Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- Maintaining processes and raising any enhancements to the Training and Support Supervisor
- Arranging training sessions for direct staff in line with operational requirements.
- Liaise with suppliers as required
- Audit and maintain the training database
- Support internal training facilities
- Creation of reports.
- Further administration duties as required.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent administration skills
- Experience operating with I.T systems including Microsoft Office and Word.
- Previous experience within a training capacity (internally or supplier) is highly beneficial.
In return the salary is £21-£23k + 8% pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.