Bury St Edmunds
£26-£29k + 8% pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
about 1 year ago
Training and Support Supervisor - 29K based near Bury St Edmunds
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing and nationally recognised Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation who are developing into a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment.
Actively supporting the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality department with an array of matters including Training, Assessment, Compliance and further administration support, the Training and Support Supervisor will report directly into the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager.
The Training and Support Supervisor will be responsible for managing and supervising a small team, liaising with internal personal and external suppliers, ensuring data integrity and overall compliance with systems and databases.
Based at an office near Bury St Edmunds, the appointed Training and Support Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Working closely with senior individuals within the business.
- Supervising and managing a small team of Co-ordinators to ensure operational requirements are met.
- Leading department processes and raising improvements to the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager.
- Arranging training sessions for direct staff in line with operational requirements.
- Validating the minimum competence requirements as per skills matrix
- Audit and maintain the training database
- Create reports and identify improvements
- Further administration duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience of managing or supervising.
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Previous experience within a training capacity (internally or supplier) is preferred.
- Excellent administration skills
- Experience operating with I.T systems including Microsoft Office and Word.
In return the salary is £26-£29k + 8% pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment