£50k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Principal People are currently looking for a UK Health and Safety Manager to join a leading distribution business on a 12 month Fixed-Term Contract. This company is based in Harrogate and this role offers flexible working from home, travel to UK sites with occasional visits to head office and is to pay a salary of £50-60k + 25 days AL + Pension + Benefits.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading, well renowned organisation who pride themselves on their quality of service delivery to clients. This role will be responsible for assisting and mentoring the current team on all areas of Health and Safety whilst driving a continued positive health and safety culture, coaching and mentoring, stakeholder management and identifying and implementing continued improvements in relation to health and safety.
The successful Candidate will:
- Be Diploma level or equivalent qualified in health and safety
- Have experience working within distribution / Fleet / Loading and Unloading of heavy materials or goods / logistics / Manual Handling / Haulage or Transport of heavy goods
- Have managed or mentored teams as part of their role
- Take a hands-on approach to changing and driving positive health and safety culture at shop floor level
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels.
If this role is of interest, then please follow the link to apply!