£60k - 70k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Principal People are excited to exclusively recruiting for an experienced Health, Safety and Compliance Manager to hold a senior position within an International Business.
This a newly created position due to the growth of the business. The role will involve travelling to sites across the UK, and will involve leading a team so experience of team management is prefered.
The position will be focused upon improving the HSE Compliance and Culture throughout the business through operational man management which will be an exciting step up for the right individual.
This is a great opportunity to work within a successful and growing business who want to implement and action change across Health, Safety and Compliance.
UK HSE Compliance Manager – Enfield - £60,000 to £70,000 + £8K Car Allowance + 20% Bonus – Logistics
Please apply if you hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience of working as an EHS Manager
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience of managing multiple sites within a EHS Function
- Experience of managing HSE Compliance
The key duties include:
- Ensuring that the requirements of all relevant HSE legislation are implemented, and that the business complies with corporate requirements
- Having strong people management and leadership skills
- To ensure the leadership team are fully engaged with development of the site HSE strategy
- To drive best practice across the business and develop a strong safety culture
- Being the forward face of Health and Safety, and actioning change within the business
- Develop and implement a positive training structure across the division
Why this is a great opportunity:
- This is a newly created position due to the growth of the business, providing evidence immediately of investment to the HSE Department
- You will have the opportunity to make your own mark on the business, with the leadership team fully committed to change and improvement
- The business operate a flexible working scheme, with the opportunity to travel and work from home
- The business are extremely successfully Internationally, with attractive profits and initiatives
- This role would be great for someone who is looking to take their first UK Wide Position or step up in their career
An attractive salary between £60,000 and £70,000 plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.