£55k - 65k per year
01252 759 162
18 days ago
Principal People are excited to recruiting for an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Manager based near Derby.
The position is a UK Wide role with a strong focus upon employee engagement. You will have the opportunity to develop and implement new Health and Safety initiatives and develop a strategy to continuously improve the site safety culture for a successful division of the business.
This is a great opportunity to lead a division within a successful and growing business, so experience within a manufacturing environment is vital.
UK HSE Manager – Derby - £60,000 to £65,000 + Benefits – Manufacturing
The minimum requirements are:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience of working as an EHS Manager
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience of managing different sites within a EHS Function
The key duties include:
- Ensuring that the requirements of all relevant SHE legislation are implemented, and that the business complies with corporate requirements.
- Having strong people management and leadership skills
- To ensure the leadership team are fully engaged with development of the site HSE strategy
- To drive best practice across the business and develop a strong safety culture
- Develop and implement a positive training structure across the division
- Develop and maintain HSE Management systems throughout the division ISO45001 & 14001)
An attractive salary between £60,000 and £65,000 plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.