€150,000- €180,000, plus a competitive bonus of up 40%, pension, healthcare and 25 days annual leave
over 1 year ago
Vice President, Environmental and Sustainability Director
A unique newly created opportunity has arisen for the position of Vice President, Environmental and Sustainability Director with a global power generation organisation. Principal People are delighted to announce that we have been retained exclusively as a search partner to the business, to contribute to shaping their existing Leadership team.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, as the Vice President, Environmental and Sustainability Director you will benefit from significant exposure with the board and working with a fast paced and dynamic senior leadership team. This exciting role based out of the organisations Vienna headquarters is a truly global position, where you will benefit from extensive exposure to a variety of cultures across three different continents.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an environmental leader to work for an entrepreneurial business with an enviable passion and commitment to environment and sustainability. Committed to continuous improvement, this is the chance to work for an established HSEQ team, alongside the VP Health and Safety Director.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- A rare opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial business with consistent growth
- As it is newly created, the role comes with autonomy and the incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- The role has direct access to all key stakeholders within the organisation, with impact potential with the board, reporting directly into the Chief Operating Officer
- An exciting global role, providing extensive opportunities for travel working within a business embracing diverse cultures
As the Vice President, Environmental and Sustainability Director you will be responsible for:
- Working with leaders across the business to ensure social and environmental targets and vision align with the corporate objectives
- Inaugurate and maintain monitoring systems to track sustainability and environmental performance globally
- Managing and leading the health and safety team, ensuring best practice health and safety is being driven across the globe stablishing global environmental auditing systems
- Supporting divisions across the business with environmental challenges and ensuring all changes to environmental laws are being accounted for
The successful Vice President, Environmental and Sustainability Director will:
- Hold an environmental or sustainability related degree
- Have significant environment and sustainability experience gained within a large and high-risk international business
- Be a strategically minded individual, comfortable operating at board level with a fast paced and rapidly growing organization, but happy to work operational when required
- Have experience within implementing environment, sustainability and CSR management systems
In return, the successful Vice President, Environment and Sustainability Director will be offered a salary of between €150,000- €180,000, plus a competitive bonus of up 40%, pension, healthcare and 25 days annual leave.
Principal People are acting as retained advisors to this organisation, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.