£20,000 to £24,000 – London – Account Manager (sales)
- Do you have experience in sales?
- Do your friends make comments about how easy it is for you to make friends and get along with people?
- Are you able to set a goal for yourself and to create a calculated plan in order to reach that goal?
- Are you interested in being part of that fantastic and buzzy sales environment but think to yourself ‘I could never make cold calls!’
If you find yourself naturally relating to the above questions then I believe that you will be interested in the opportunity that I am currently assigned to for a key client of mine.
In the heart of London my client, a Health and Safety consultancy (don’t worry! You require no knowledge of Health and Safety to be considered for this job) are looking for someone to keep in touch and manage the relationships of the clients that they already know and work with to understand how the company can keep helping them and improving the service that the company are providing.
What is so great about this?
- The hard work has already been done! You don’t need to face that horrible feeling of rejection when a new contact doesn’t want to buy your services. You can use your natural ability to communicate with clients that are already on side and bought in to what the company do!
- This role has been specifically created for you! You are important to the company’s growth. All great companies recognise where they can improve and this company have recognised that they are great at winning new business but they need you to consistently keep their clients happy!
- You don’t need to know anything about Health and Safety to be considered for this opportunity and you will be surprised at how quickly you pick it up! The company will train you through step by step the products and services that they offer their clients – so you can be sure you know what you are talking about!
- You are in control of your own progress with the company. The company are ambitious enough to continue growing quickly but are not large enough for you to be a ‘number’ amongst the rest. In fact, one of the company’s most important assets used to be an office administrator!
- There are no limits! You can make all the money that you want without having to spend all night in the office!
What you should know
The company are determined in finding the right person for their business and are looking forward to meeting some of the fantastic applicants that they have for this position. Before we go any further, there are a few things you should know:
- Because this is such a great opportunity, there are likely to be a lot of people that are interested in being considered for this position. Therefore, please be patient and understanding that we will be managing a high volume of applications.
- The client need to be confident that you are reliable and committed to their company! The same applies for our process. We will guide you through the entire process to ensure the strongest possible chance of landing you the job and this does require a lot of communication. Whilst we will work around what works for you, it is important that you show us your commitment throughout the process.
That’s it! How soon can you submit your CV?