Principal People are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join our business, due to the phenomenal growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join our high performing team, with the opportunity to progress within the business, following your natural passion for accounting support.
Established almost 30 years ago, our business has grown from strength to strength under the leadership of two passionate, hands on Directors who lead by example and reward hard work and commitment with amazing team incentives.
Working as a vital part of the accounting team, the successful Accounts Administrator will support the business within a varied and rewarding capacity. You will be supporting the busy consulting team with a range of administrative duties, with exposure to the commercial running of the business as you progress.
The successful Accounts Administrator will be responsible for:
- Supporting the accounting department with all administration as required
- Assisting with the administration of existing and new staff; processing expenses, assisting with timesheets for our contractors and coordinating monthly invoices for the business amongst other accounting duties
- Coordinating invoices utilising Sage; emailing client invoices and inputting invoices to Lloyds factoring
- Conducting a volume of credit control using aged debtors report
- Processing holiday forms, attendance records and updating the internal database
- Answering the phones, updating the database and providing administration support to the wider team
The ideal Accounts Administrator will possess:
- A minimum of one years’ experience within an accounting or administration based role (or demonstrable equivalent working experience)
- Experience of Sage is highly desirable, however not essential
- Good communication skills and a strong level of computer literacy
- The ability to take part in telephone based credit control
The working hours for this position will be 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online TODAY!