Are you looking for an apprenticeship in business administration?
Principal People have expanded by 600% over the past 5 years and in that time we have successfully developed 5 Apprentices, each who have progressed to secure a full time permanent role within the business.
Principal People are now recruiting for an Administration Apprentice to join our business, due to the phenomenal growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join our incredibly high performing, supportive and welcoming team, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career.
Established almost 30 years ago, our business has grown from strength to strength under the leadership of three passionate, hands on Directors who lead by example and reward hard work and commitment with amazing team incentives.
The successful Administration Apprentice will be responsible for:
- Providing administration support to our busy consulting team, working to strict deadlines within a high volume environment
- Updating the database on a continual basis, ensuring compliance with our company administration policies
- Writing and posting a range of job advertisements in partnership with our consulting team
- Assisting the team with administration and system based audits on a monthly basis
- Answering the phones and providing administration support to the wider team as required
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed Administration Apprentice will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary dependent on experience, in addition to a performance related bonus
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start to your recruitment career, in addition to ongoing development as you progress within the role
- Extensive benefits including complimentary parking, wellbeing allowance, support team holiday rewards and access to our industry leading training academy to kick start your career
If you are seeking a business administration apprenticeship and this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759 162 or send an email: email@example.com TODAY!!