Are you seeking a career in a professional office environment?
Kick start your career with an Administration Apprenticeship at Principal People.
This is an excellent opportunity for an exceptional Administration Apprentice to join our high performing, welcoming team, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company. 100% of our apprentices have progressed to secure permanent positions with our business.
Principal People have a 4.7/5 rating on Glassdoor and offer an exceptional culture which allows our team to truly love coming to work each day. The successful Administration Apprentice will support our busy team with all of their administrative needs and customer engagement, as an integral part of the business.
The successful Administration Apprentice will be responsible for:
• Providing outstanding administration support to our busy team, working to strict deadlines within a high-volume environment
• Answering the telephone and taking messages
• Working fluently across Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, formatting documents and assisting with operational sales reports on a weekly basis
• Updating the database on a continual basis, ensuring compliance with our company administration policies
• Engaging with our customers, providing outstanding customer service and passing information to the relevant Consultant
• Writing and posting a range of job advertisements in partnership with our consulting team
• Communicating with our candidate database with regard to the recruitment process – advising on unsuccessful applications and providing progress feedback as required
• Assisting the team with administration and system-based audits on a monthly basis
• Any ad-hoc administration and customer engagement tasks as required
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed Administration Apprentice will be rewarded with:
• An industry leading apprenticeship salary, plus a wellbeing allowance paid in addition, in addition to a performance related bonus of up to £3,000 per year.
• Extensive benefits including private health cover, pension, in-house yoga and HIT classes and 0% interest free loans.
• The opportunity to win the support team holiday contribution of £500 towards a personal holiday of your choice!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you, please call Tara Waterman on 01252 954952, or feel free to email directly attaching a copy of your CV to email@example.com