Do you enjoy administration, helping others and organising other people?
Would you like to work in a professional office environment, for a business in which your contribution is recognised and rewarded, with extensive benefits from in-house yoga classes and companywide trips abroad?
Principal People may be a great place to kick start your administration career!
Principal People have a 4.7/5 rating on Glassdoor and offer an exceptional culture which allows our team to truly love coming to work each day. We are now seeking an Administration Assistant to support our busy consulting team with all of their administrative needs, as an integral part of the business.
This is an entry-level administration role and would suit a candidate who has recently left education and is now seeking the first step towards their career. This role would suit a candidate with a passion for administration and an interest in human resources or recruitment. The successful Administration Assistant will support the business with administration and candidate customer service, therefore excellent verbal and written communication is essential.
The successful Administration Assistant will be responsible for:
- Providing outstanding administration support to our busy consulting team, working to strict deadlines within a high-volume environment
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Working fluently across Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, formatting documents and assisting with operational sales reports on a weekly basis
- Updating the database on a continual basis, ensuring compliance with our company administration policies
- Engaging with our candidates, providing outstanding customer service and passing information to the relevant Consultant
- Writing and posting a range of job advertisements in partnership with our consulting team
- Communicating with our candidate database with regard to the recruitment process – advising on unsuccessful applications and providing progress feedback as required
- Assisting the team with administration and system-based audits on a monthly basis
- Any ad-hoc administration and customer engagement tasks as required
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed Administration Assistant will be rewarded with:
- A basic salary of £14,000 - £16,000 dependent on administration experience, plus a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary, in addition to a performance related bonus of up to £3,000 per year.
- Extensive benefits including private health cover, pension, in-house yoga and HIT classes, a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary and 0% interest free loans.
- The opportunity to win the support team holiday contribution of £500 towards a personal holiday of your choice!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you, please call Tara Waterman on 01252 954952, or feel free to email directly attaching a copy of your CV to email@example.com