Asbestos Contract Manager – 3 months - £280p/d to £300p/d – Central London – Public Sector
Are you a dedicated Asbestos Contract Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Asbestos Contract Manager to join a prestigious business based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Compliance Manager the successful Asbestos Contract Manager will play a key part in managing the asbestos portfolio.
Initially offered as a contract 3-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £280p/d to £300p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Asbestos Contract Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the asbestos programme
- Inspecting the day to day activities of contractors
- Ensuring actions from asbestos reports are closed out
- Creating a programme of works
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of maintenance contracts and contract admin
- Possess experience working within the Facilities Management, Property Management, Social Housing industries.
- Hold the P405 qualification
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.