Asbestos Monitoring Surveyor - £30 to £35k + package
Are you a dedicated Asbestos Monitoring Surveyor or interested in specialising in this and are looking for your next opportunity?
I am currently seeking an Asbestos Monitoring Surveyor to join a prestigious social housing organisation covering sites across the south east of the England including London, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire.
Reporting directly to the Asset Assurance Manager, the successful Asbestos Monitoring Surveyor will play a key part in carrying out asbestos surveys and risk assessments on a multi-site basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation that offer flexible working hours and an excellent benefits package.
As the Asbestos Monitoring Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Assist with developing, monitoring and reviewing the Asbestos Management Plan
- Assist with training where appropriate and producing guidance/advice
The successful Asbestos Monitoring Surveyor will:
- Knowledge and experience to complete asbestos monitoring surveys and undertake action plans for asbestos management
- Have P405 (Management of Asbestos in Buildings), highly desirable
- Have P402 (Building Surveys and Bulk Sampling for Asbestos), highly desirable
- Hold a full UK driving license and own useable vehicle
In return, this role will offer a salary of between £30,000 - £35,000 and an excellent benefits package including; private medical insurance, travel, insurance, life assurance, childcare vouchers, 23 days annual leave and much, much more!
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.