Fire and Asbestos Assessor required to join a forward-thinking Consultancy, offering Fire Safety services and Asbestos Surveys to a varied client base.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is a rare opening to join a multi-faceted and truly interesting organisation.
Reporting into the company’s Compliance Manager this role will be initially office based in South Manchester travelling between client sites. You will be an important part of a team of consultants who are collaborative in their approach and celebrate their success together.
Up to £30,000 plus benefits – Fire and Asbestos Assessor– Manchester
The appointed Fire and Asbestos Assessor will be responsible for:
- Liaising with external clients in a diverse range of clients
- Providing Fire Risk Assessments and Asbestos Surveys to external clients
- Providing guidance and assistance to shop floor staff, Directors of small businesses and sub-contractors on site
- Advising clients on upcoming changes in legislation
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be exposed to future opportunities within an ever-expanding Consultancy
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company
- To work with some high-street and well-recognised brands to add to your portfolio
The ideal Fire and Asbestos Assessor will possess:
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate is desirable
- Previous experience of conducting Fire Risk Assessments is essential
- P402 desirable but not essential
- The willingness to travel in between client sites and stay overnight when necessary
- Full UK Driving Licence
In return the salary is up to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus an excellent package.