Principal People are looking for an Assistant Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a market leading Principal Contractor based in the West London region and covering a large prestigious project around the area. This position is to pay a salary of £25-30k + Pension + 25 days annual leave.
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door and progress their career within a leading construction business. You will be responsible for assisting in operational duties within a reputable organisation that pride themselves on their excellent safety culture. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a renowned business and variation of construction environments.
As the Assistant Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Site Inspections
- Health and Safety Briefings
- Acting as a positive health and safety presence on site
- Tool Box talks
The ideal Assistant Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate or be actively working towards this.
- Any health and Safety Experience in highly desirable (within construction)
- Hold Construction Industry experience
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Assistant Health and Safety Advisor is £25-30k + Pension + 25 days annual leave. This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com