We have an exciting opportunity available for an Assistant Health and Safety Advisor to join a growing and progressive Construction Health and Safety Consultancy. This flexible role will be based in Basildon covering sites predominantly within the South UK with occasional UK wide travel. This is to pay a salary of £20-30k + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a team orientated Health and Safety professional who is looking to progress a career within the construction health and safety industry. You will work operational, onsite responsibilities within a progressive and close-knit team as part of a business that is growing rapidly and therefore has produced this opportunity for someone looking to forge a career in Health and Safety.
As the Assistant Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include but not limited to
- Carrying out inspections and audits on construction sites
- Assisting in the writing and reviewing of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Assisting in other operational health and safety duties
To be successful for the role of Assistant Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or be close to achieving it
- Have construction industry experience (M+E, Installation, Fit Out, Trade experience is desirable)
- Have a full UK driving license
- Be engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
The successful Assistant Health and Safety Advisor will receive a salary of up to £30k + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!