Principal People are currently looking for an Assistant Principal Designer to join a well-established and growing construction management organisation based in Reading. The position is paying a salary of £25k-£35k DOE + Travel + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable service to clients. Reporting to a Senior Principal Designer as the Assistant Principal Designer you will undertake administrative Principal Designer / CDM / H+S responsibilities and have the opportunity to attend meetings with clients and designers whilst working with a number of Blue-Chip clients.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (ideally NEBOSH Construction Certificate)
- Have construction industry experience (advantageous)
- Have a passion and eagerness to learn
- Ideally have exposure / knowledge of Principal Designer / CDM responsibilities
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
In return, the successful Assistant Principal Designer will be offered a salary of £25k-£35k DOE + Travel + Pension
To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follwo the link to apply!