Associate Recruitment Consultant (full training provided)
Are you looking for a fulfilling career, starting with a salary of up to £22,000 and the opportunity to earn life changing commission? All whilst working for a business who fundamentally believe in supporting our team members to be the best they can be?
Join a business who offer an industry leading 12-week training academy with a proven track record of embracing raw talent and achieving success within the first 3 months. We hold a 100% retention rate across our senior team and our primary focus is our culture. We do everything possible to ensure our team love coming to work; later this month we are taking the entire business on an all-expenses paid trip to Europe!
Principal People are currently recruiting for an exceptional Associate Recruitment Consultant to join our Corporate Services team, who are fortunate enough to work with over 50% of the FTSE 100. Due to the success and subsequent growth of the division. We are now seeking the right individual to complement this expansion, reporting directly to an incredibly inspirational Team Leader who genuinely cares about the goals and accomplishments of his team.
This is an opportunity to join our high performing, welcoming business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
A career in recruitment is perfect for those with a natural entrepreneurial flair, who are goal orientated and hungry for success. The successful candidate will have a passion for business development and people and importantly, wish to join a high performing business who work tirelessly together to be out of the ordinary.
Principal People are proud to hold a 4.7/5 rating on Glassdoor. We have grown organically by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We are passionate about enabling our team to be the best they can be, making 13 promotions last year alone.
Onto the wider perks; with complimentary parking, in-house yoga classes (during working hours), complimentary breakfasts, monthly lunch clubs, millionaires club (with a trip to our corporate villa to boot) a wellbeing allowance and 0% interest free loans to get you onto the property ladder – Principal People could be just the company you have been looking for.
Earning an unbelievable salary is a reality at Principal People. The average annual salary across our consulting team is £68k. In fact, 79% of our Consultants earn within the top 10% of the UK’s population.
The successful Associate Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- First and foremost, making mistakes and lots of them! You will be supported through our training academy during which you will fall down and get back up as many times as you need to – importantly, you will be completely supported and encouraged.
- Establishing and developing relationships with key employers across the UK, encouraging them to come to you with their Property and Construction Health and Safety vacancies. Our client base includes world renowned brands and we recruit in a sector which is incredibly ethically robust – we are placing people who are saving lives.
- Conducting business development through a range of methods including phone calls, attending networking events and client meetings; we are not just stuck behind a desk!
- Actively working on job vacancies in partnership with our dedicated resource team, finding the best possible candidates as you develop.
- Meeting personal revenue targets with full support from the leadership team, we help you to meet your personal goals and truly develop you through continual coaching.
For your hard work and dedication, the successful Associate Recruitment Consultant will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading salary dependent on experience which only increases as you progress, in addition to an outstanding commission structure with a realistic OTE of £38,000 in year one with the business.
- Amazing team incentives; from team days out and personalised gifts, through to exclusive holidays for high performers.
- Industry leading training and development, ensuring the very best start to the Health and Safety recruitment industry, in addition to ongoing development as you progress within the role (we have an in-house training facility to ensure your success).
- Extensive benefits including complimentary parking, private health cover, pension, in-house yoga and HIT classes, a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary and 0% interest free loans.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 954952 or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!