I am currently seeking an Audit and Compliance Manager to join a well-established Charitable organisation based in York for a 6-month fixed term contract.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a multi-site role that will expose them to a variety of sites and locations within Yorkshire. As the Audit and Compliance Manager you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment reporting to the Head of Health and Safety working alongside the internal Health and Safety Advisor.
As the Audit and Compliance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- You will lead in the development of internal HS&E compliance checks, inspections and audits and provide assurance that the organisation’s activities have been undertaken in accordance with specified organisational and regulatory requirements, also looking at the introduction of fit for purpose Key Performance Indicators.
- The role will see you devise, develop and implement audits at the centre and at site level to improve traceability and ensure compliance to company health, safety, & environmental procedures, including the conduct of external audits on our supply chain when necessary.
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will have:
- An Auditor qualification OHSAS18001:2007, possessing proven auditing skills and a Diploma/NVQ5 or similar level of health and safety qualification (open to candidates at a NEBOSH General Certificate level with relevant experience)
- Significant experience within the Housing and/or Care sectors (Will consider candidates with a property management background that understand the required regulations within Housing and Care)
- A strong work ethic with good written and verbal communication and influencing skills and experience of working with IT based H&S Management systems
- A valid UK driving license
In return, the successful Audit and Compliance Manager will be offered a salary of up to £40,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.