Biological Safety Officer - £350p/d to £380p/d – 3 to 6-month contract – Near Didcot – Pharmaceutical - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Biological Safety Officer looking for your next contract?
Principal People have been retained to recruit an Interim Biological Safety Officer for a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based near Didcot.
Reporting directly to the Senior Environmental, Safety and Health Advisor, the successful Interim Biological Safety Officer will play a key part in establishing health and safety and biological safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3 to 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £350p/d to £380p/d depending on skills and qualifications.
As the Interim Biological Safety Officer you will be responsible for:
- Managing primary points of contact for Health and Safety matters
- Being the internal authority on any biorisk matters
- Ensuring actions taken from meetings are followed up and reported back to the Health and Safety and GMO committees
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
The successful Biological Safety Officer will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Hold a Biological Safety related qualification such as GMO
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.