Are you looking for an apprenticeship in business administration?
Are you hungry for the opportunity to build a career to be proud of, with access to unlimited, dedicated training and development, amazing earning potential and an incredible team environment?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for an exceptional Apprentice to join our business, due to the phenomenal growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join our incredibly high performing, supportive and welcoming team, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career.
Established almost 30 years ago, our business has grown from strength to strength under the leadership of two passionate, hands on Directors who lead by example and reward hard work and commitment with amazing team incentives. (Most recently we enjoyed a private box at the races, coupled with a five star dining experience.) Think team breakfasts, Friday night drinks and lunch delivered to us (just because) this is truly a place where it’s easy to love what you do.
The successful Apprentice will be responsible for:
- Providing administration support to our busy consulting team, working to strict deadlines within a high volume environment
- Updating the database on a continual basis, ensuring compliance with our company administration policies
- Writing and posting a range of job advertisements in partnership with our consulting team
- Assisting the team with administration and system based audits on a monthly basis
- Answering the phones and providing administration support to the wider team as required
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed Apprentice will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary dependent on experience, in addition to an outstanding commission structure
- Amazing team incentives; from team days out to cash bonuses
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start to your recruitment career, in addition to ongoing development as you progress within the role
- Extensive benefits including free parking, health cover, pension, complimentary dry cleaning and 5-star gym membership as you progress within the role
If you are seeking a business administration apprenticeship and this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759 162 or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!