Are you looking for a Business Administration Apprenticeship within a busy, fast paced environment?
We are seeking an outstanding Business Administration Apprentice (absolutely no experience required) who is keen to provide administration support to a thriving team.
This is a rare opportunity to gain full, dedicated training and support and become part of our incredibly high performing, supportive and welcoming group.
A Business Administration role will include an exciting mix of administration and customer service. You will be responsible for supporting a busy sales team with their administration requirements, using your organisational skills to maximise your time.
Established almost 30 years ago, our business has grown from strength to strength under the leadership of three passionate, hands on Directors who lead by example and reward hard work and commitment with incredible team incentives. (In July, we hosted our monthly lunch club on board a boat with five-star dining and drinks).
Principal People have grown by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We made 11 promotions last year alone and are fortunate enough to work with over 50% of the FTSE 100.
The successful Business Support Apprentice will be responsible for:
- Providing administration support to our sales team in a busy, fast paced environment
- Answering all incoming phone calls, taking messages as applicable
- Being extremely organised – over time, you will develop the ability to manage your own diary, prioritising tasks set by the team
- Prioritising tasks and meeting deadlines, while providing the best possible support to your team
- Updating the database on a continual basis, ensuring compliance with our company administration policies
- Formatting a volume of candidates CV’s, ensuring high attention to detail at all times
- Sending confirmation of interviews as required by your team
- Assisting the team with administration and system based audits regularly
If you are seeking a Business Administration Apprenticeship and this position is of interest to you, please contact Tara Waterman TODAY on 01252 759 162.