Business Development Executive
Are you looking for your next business development challenge?
Are you looking for a role in which you can be entrepreneurial and innovative, building your own business within an established organisation?
If so, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
Principal People are currently recruiting for an exceptional Business Development Executive to join our business, due to the phenomenal growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join our incredibly high performing, supportive and welcoming team, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career.
Principal People have grown by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We made 11 promotions last year alone and are fortunate enough to work with over 50% of the FTSE 100. We reward our team with one of the most incentivising commission structures in the industry and we encourage people to be individual and creative in their business, to be the best they can be. There is a reason why 44% of our billing team are earning more than Commercial Pilots and City Lawyers, we think it’s them!
The successful Business Development Executive will be responsible for building their division through establishing and developing relationships with key clients across the UK, encouraging them to come to you with their Health and Safety vacancies. The Business Development Executive will then work closely with the resourcing team to identify the right candidates and oversee the job management process.
- Conducting business development through a range of methods including phone calls, attending networking events and client meetings; you will not be just stuck behind the desk and will be encouraged to meet with your clients face to face each week.
- Building an impeccable reputation as a trusted advisor within your sector. While we recruit in Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality as a whole; there are many exciting sub divisions to lead and develop.
- Developing a team of direct reports with the full support of the leadership team. Within Principal People, you will have the autonomy to develop your sector innovatively.
- Actively working on job vacancies in partnership with our dedicated resource team. Each time you gain a job from your client, you will work with a dedicated Candidate Manager who will directly report to you in finding the best possible candidates.
- Presenting candidate shortlists to your clients for each of your live vacancies, continuing to build strong relationships with each of your clients through seamless delivery of service.
- Meeting personal revenue targets with full support from the leadership team, we help you to meet your personal goals and truly develop you through continual coaching.
For your hard work and dedication as a Business Development Executive, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary dependent on experience which only increases as you progress, in addition to an outstanding commission structure with a realistic OTE of £50,000 in year one with the business.
- Amazing team incentives; from team days out to personalised luxury gifts, through to £4,000 tailored exclusive holidays for two for high performers.
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start to the Health and Safety recruitment industry, in addition to ongoing development as you progress within the role.
- Extensive benefits including free parking, health cover, pension and a wellbeing allowance every month, paid in addition to your salary.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759 162 or drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!