Business Development Manager – M4 Corridor
£30,000 (OTE 45,000 to £55,000) + BMW 3 Series + Gym Membership + Healthcare + 25 days annual leave + Pension (6% matched)
Are you an experienced Sales Professional who is looking for a stable role within a very successful Risk Management company where you will inherit a client base from your first day?
Are you seeking an opportunity within a company that recognises your value and has a great retention rate of their sales staff?
Are you looking for a company that offer exceptional benefits in addition to their basic salary?
If so, this could be an exceptional opportunity for you.
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by an industry leading Risk Management Organisation that provide personal and also online based services to a world-class client base to search for a Business Development Manager to keep in touch with and manage the relationships of the clients that they already work with.
As a Business Development Manager, on introduction to the business you will be handed a client base of c.130-150 clients that you will be responsible for. You will have to introduce yourself to those clients initially, understand their relationship with the business historically and understand how you can continue your successful partnership moving forward. When those clients renew their contracts, you will receive a fee and you will also receive commission on any new clients that buy the company’s services.
The benefits of this role include:
- An excellent salary package, including an almost guaranteed £10,000 on top of your basic salary. This is dependent upon how many of your clients renew their contract (and the company have a (95% retention rate!)
- Working from the comfort of your home, where you will be provided with all the equipment you need to carry out your role
- Working within a highly successful company who are part of an even larger organisation that turnover £1bn per year
- You will inherit a large client base on your very first day. The hard work has already been done, you just have to look after those accounts
- The company have such a wide range of products and services that means you don’t have a hard sell. The company are industry leading for a reason and therefore your introductions are automatically credible
A typical day as a Business Development Manager will include:
- Developing relationships with existing clients, ensuring that excellent levels of service are maintained and identifying additional needs they may have through both telephone customer service and face to face meetings.
- Identifying new clients, markets and ways to increase and build your sales pipeline
- Communicating and leaning on the experience of the existing Business Development team
- Communicating with operational consultants to understand report findings from site visits, diarising any actions or client follow ups as required.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Sales experience within any sector, ideally selling software systems or Health and Safety services although this is not essential to have
If this is of interest to you, please apply online TODAY!