Principal People are looking for a Business Unit Health and Safety Lead to join a well-established construction organisation based in Essex working on projects in London and the South East. This position will pay the successful individual £55-65k + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension.
This position is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Health and Safety professional to join a continuously growing business and highly established within commercial construction and property services. You will be responsible for driving continual change and improvement within a business unit of this organisation and is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on how the safety culture is developed moving forward whilst offering future career projects within the organisation.
As Business Unit Health and Safety Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying health and safety improvements and implement initiatives to deliver change
- Managing a team of Safety Advisors
- Strategically planning, managing and implemented policies and procedures as well as complying with the legislative requirements
- Providing support and guidance to the project and site teams on all H&S matters
- Accident Investigations
The ideal Business Unit Health and Safety Lead candidate will:
- Be Diploma level ideally, however lesser qualifications with relevant experience will be considered.
- Possess Construction Industry Experience, ideally Refurbishment / New Build
- Have a strong proven strategic ability
- Be an engaging and communicative with strong leadership capabilities.
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels including board level
In return, the salary offered for the Business Unit Health and Safety Lead is up to £65K + attractive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!