Are you currently working in recruitment, but don’t enjoy the new business sales targets?
Or perhaps you are a customer service professional, who is seeking a more rewarding career, one in which you can truly help others and make a difference?
If so – we would love to talk to you!
We currently have a number of newly created opportunities for experienced recruitment and customer service professionals.
A Candidate Manager is responsible for looking after our candidates. Your role is to find the best possible candidates for the job vacancies you are working on, working in close partnership with your Consultant. In addition, you will support each candidate throughout the job cycle process, from assisting candidates to prepare for interview, through to providing impeccable service long after they start their new role. A Candidate Manager is one of the most rewarding roles in recruitment and through the commission you earn for each placement you make, our Resourcers can comfortably earn between £35k - £40k OTE.
Principal People have grown by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We made 11 promotions last year alone and are fortunate enough to work with over 50% of the FTSE 100.
We are seeking a number of Candidate Managers (absolutely no experience required) due to the organic growth of the business to join our training academy throughout the months of December and January, starting with the business in December.
The successful Candidate Manager will be responsible for:
- Actively working on job vacancies, identifying and securing candidates in partnership with the consulting team.
- Interviewing prospective candidates and proactively introducing those you feel passionate about to your Consultants.
- Identifying new business opportunities through exceptional relationship building with individuals.
- Searching across our database, extended network, external job boards, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to identify suitable candidates.
- Working in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same. We push each other to be the best we can be, every day. From helping each other to succeed professionally, to stopping to do 10 squats together every hour – we have a wonderful team around us.
- Assisting the candidate through the recruitment cycle to include preparing them for interview, helping them to negotiate the right salary and keeping in touch after they have successfully secured the position.
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed Candidate Manager will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary, which only increases as you progress.
- Realistic commission (commission is made through successfully placing candidates) in your first year from month 3 onwards, based on our star performers: £600 - £900 per month from 3 - 6 months within the role, rising to £750 - £1200 per month over the course of the following 6 months of your first year.
- Amazing team incentives; it’s all about working hard and playing harder!
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start with ongoing development as you progress within the role.
- Outstanding benefits including wellbeing allowance, private health cover, industry leading pension, monthly lunch club, high performers personal luxury holidays and 0% interest free loans.
- Beautiful, brand new offices in Farnborough with complimentary parking.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759 162 or drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!