Are you looking for a role in which you can truly make a difference to other people’s lives?
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Career Advisor (absolutely no experience required).
Working within our Social Housing division, this newly created role is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for people, exceptional customer service skills and an interest in Human Resources.
Social Housing is incredibly important in the UK, to support families with affordable living and enable bright futures. Being a part of recruiting in Social Housing is hugely rewarding, as you are placing candidates who are truly working in a sector which makes a dynamic difference to 4.1 million families across the UK.
A Career Advisor is solely focused on helping candidates. As an overview, you will be responsible for understanding a job brief and finding the right candidates to put forward to our clients. You will be assessing and interviewing a number of candidates each week for a range of job opportunities and helping candidates to find the important next step in their career.
In addition, you will support each candidate throughout the recruitment process, becoming an expert in assisting candidates to prepare for interview and providing impeccable service long after they start their new role. A Career Advisor is one of the most rewarding roles in recruitment!
Principal People are proud to hold a 4.8/5 rating on Glassdoor and a 100% retention rate across our senior consulting team. We have grown organically by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We are passionate about enabling our team to be the best they can be, making 8 promotions last year alone.
Importantly, our primary focus is our culture. With extended lunchbreaks for fitness, a monthly wellbeing allowance paid in addition to our salaries, complimentary parking, complimentary breakfasts, monthly lunch clubs, a monthly wellbeing allowance and 0% interest free loans to get you onto the property ladder, we do all that we can to ensure you love coming to work. In 2018 we took the team on two companywide holidays and have just booked our summer incentive to Marbella!
The successful Career Advisor will be responsible for:
- Actively working on a range of job vacancies, identifying and securing the best possible candidates.
- Talking to and meeting with candidates – this is THE job for someone who loves engaging with people.
- Interviewing prospective candidates and introducing those you feel passionate about to your Consultants.
- Making mistakes - we want you to make a lot, so that we can develop and mentor you to become the most successful you can be!
- Searching across our database, extended network, external job boards, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to identify suitable candidates.
- Assisting each candidate through the recruitment cycle to include preparing them for interview, helping them to put their best foot forward, to keeping in touch long after they have successfully secured the position.
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed Career Advisor will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary, which only increases as you progress.
- Realistic commission (commission is made through successfully placing candidates) in your first year from month 3 onwards, based on our star performers: £600 - £900 per month from 3 - 6 months within the role, rising to £750 - £1200 per month over the course of the following 6 months of your first year.
- Amazing team incentives, from team days out and quarterly award prizes voted by your peers, to luxury holidays.
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start, with ongoing development as you progress within the role.
- Outstanding benefits including wellbeing allowance, private health cover, industry leading pension, monthly lunch club, high performers personal luxury holidays and 0% interest free loans
- Beautiful, brand new offices in Farnborough with complimentary parking.
If you are interested in joining us, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 954952 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!